Friday, June 22, 2007

Week 5: I'm Baaaaccckk!! (10 & 11)



I've been neglecting my blog...
It's been more than a week since my last post and I feel terrible about it!

I'm back in the mix and am once again addicted to yet another toy! Meez is without a doubt the most fun that I've had so far! My only complaint is that all of the avatars are really skinny! Where are my plus size divas?

Oh well...It is still loads of fun and really really easy! Joan from ILL gave me a helpful tip: Update your Java and the add-ons (hair color options; eye color) are easier to handle.

I also checked out Have a Slogan and I have to admit that it was a little disturbing (definitely not something that I would feature on a blog that all of my coworkers have access to).

Dumpr allows you to do even more to your Flickr photos. I love that everything is connected! I give Dumpr access to my Flickr account and boom....let the fun begin!

Check out what I did with my photo of Me and the Bed and Breakfast Cat, its been "Sketchified":



LibraryThing:

I've been a part of LibraryThing for some time now, Jim introduced me to it at one of our Web Team Meetings. BCPL's Virtual Book Club has a LibraryThing account!

I've been using my LibraryThing account to keep track of all of the books that I have read so far for the Great Books for Teens Committee!

No comments: