Monday, June 4, 2007

Week 3, Part 2!


Reggie the Dog!
Reggie was my 24th birthday present. We got him from the SPCA and he has completely turned my world upside down!

He smells terrible, eats random objects, and drags his wet mouth across anything you leave lying around. Best dog ever!

Reggie is the star of this show! Check out some more of his proud moments in my Flickr Account!

Now I see why Flickr is so popular! It's pretty easy to get started. The second people hear anything about loading photos they instantly think that they have to run out an buy the latest, smallest , priciest digital camera out there---not so!

Flickr let's you use any old photos that you've already got stored on your computer! Now I'm trying to figure out how I can get my photos from off my Blackberry onto Flickr, and from there in to my blog....

This should be interesting!

1 comment:

D. L. S. said...

Hi, ABC...1..2.3, as part of our "23 Things" for the Harford County Public Library, I am supposed to comment on another blog posting, so I searched around until I found Reggie, which also happens to be my dog's name. I got him from the Humane Society of Harford County, and he looks like your Reggie. My daughter said, as she looked at him through the kennel fence, "He looks like a Reggie." So there he was! I enjoyed your Flickr photos of your Reggie as well. I'd post my Reggie's pix, but I don't have a digital camera. Yeah, I know, one of those things I have to get sometime or other. Anyway, here's my post - by the way, I tried to post earlier, but my first message got messed up. I don't think you got it. So you can mess up on a blog, even if it is pretty forgiving.